PT Bangun Karya Perkasa Jaya Tbk Holds Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders in 2022
Surabaya, November 10, 2022
PT Bangun Karya Perkasa Jaya Tbk. As a National Company engaged in the Steel Construction and Fabrication sector, continues to work and innovate, it has held an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on November 10, 2022 located in the meeting room of the company's office located at Margomulyo Jaya Blok H/10-11 Jalan Sentongasri Raya Margomulyo Surabaya.
The opening of the meeting at 9.22 WIB by the presenter was then enthusiastically led by Mr. Dharmo Budiono as the Company's President Director who represented the Board of Commissioners and Directors of PT Bangun Karya Perkasa Jaya Tbk
After inviting all those present, including the board of commissioners, directors and securities administration bureaus who had been appointed from the initial public offering, namely PT Bima Registra and Mrs. Anita Anggawdijaja notary who will make the minutes of today's meeting into the room, the chairperson of the meeting started the general meeting. extraordinary shareholder today.
Members of the Board of Commissioners and Directors who are physically present:
- President Director : Hok Gwan (Dharmo Budiono)
- Director : Brigitta Notoatmodjo
- President Commissioner : Pramana Budihardjo, ST
- Independent Commissioner: Budi Herlambang, SH., MH
- And representatives from PT Bangun Karya Artha Lestari as the controller of the Company, namely Mr. Andy Kristanto as the president director.
Based on the provisions of article 52 of the Financial Services Authority (OJK) Regulation Number: 15/POJK.04/2020 to hold a General Meeting of Shareholders must be carried out by notification and summons to the shareholders of the Company through the Indonesia Stock Exchange website, the website of the e-Company provider The GMS is through eASY.KSEI.
And to fulfill the provisions of the concise but the Company's Board of Directors has done:
- Submit a notification letter regarding the agenda and the plan to hold the Meeting, to the Financial Services Authority (OJK) and the Indonesia Stock Exchange on Monday, June 7, 2021.
- Notification of the upcoming Meeting, by announcing through Announcement advertisement on Sunday, Oct 2, 2022 on the Indonesia Stock Exchange website, namely www.idx.co.id, PT. BANGUN KARYA PERKASA JAYA, Tbk., namely www.ptbkpjaya.com and the e-GMS provider site is through eASY.KSEI.
- Invitation to attend the Meeting, through a summons advertisement on Tuesday, Oct 18, 2022 on the Indonesia Stock Exchange website, namely www.idx.co.id, PT. BANGUN KARYA PERKASA JAYA, Tbk., namely www.ptbkpjaya.com, and the e-GMS provider site is through eASY.KSEI.
The chairperson of the meeting explained that the agenda for today's EGMS was approval to make changes to the use of proceeds from the initial public offering by considering:
- The current situation of the economy is worrying because the recession threatens the global economy in today's world;
- Banking interest rates will increase by up to 4.75% (four point seventy five percent) from the previous interest rate and result in a decrease in the potential for buying and selling power of shares;
- A new project has been acquired that requires working capital support;
- Funds that have been obtained from the public offering amounting to 40,625,000,000 (forty billion six hundred twenty five million rupiah) and Rp. 17,361,000,000,- (seventeen billion three hundred and sixty one million rupiah);
- The funds can be used to support the financing of projects that have been obtained so as to increase profitability which can be distributed to shareholders in the form of dividends;
Proposed Decision: Transferring funds of Rp. 17,361,000,000,- (seventeen billion three hundred and sixty one million rupiah) will be the total working capital and stop the plan to build the warehouse until it breaks indefinitely.
After being given time and opportunity to ask questions by the chairman of the meeting for the shareholders and the proxies of the shareholders and no one disapproved or abstained, the results of the meeting were unanimous. Giving Approval to the change in the use of proceeds from the initial public offering of shares amounting to,10.03 seventeen billion three hundred and sixty one million rupiahs) became the working capital in its entirety and stopped the plan to build the warehouse until it was torn for an indefinite period of time.
”For shareholders and proxies for shareholders and distinguished guests, with the completion of all the Company's Meetings, we hereby close the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of PT. BANGUN KARYA PERKASA JAYA, Tbk., at 09.31 Western Indonesia Time with thanks for the cooperation and assistance for all attendees, so that this meeting can make decisions smoothly and successfully," concluded Mr. Dharmo Budiono as chairperson interrupted.
PT. Bangun Karya Perkasa Jaya Tbk.